Friday, May 23, 2014

Meet Me.

I will introduce myself and i will attach my official accounts afterwards :3

I am Elaine Avriele Santos, and Elaine Wilde- Mayers is my pseudonym. I am a triathlete, a music enthusiast, a book worm, a coffee lover, a food critic, a retro photographer, a surfer, Future Diplomat, world adventurer/traveler, a fashion icon, dog lover, a true born Australian/Canadian citizen, reads magazines every night, reads books at the day, reads the dictionary every week-ends, has a Chinese bestfriend, loves smores, liquid nitrogen ice creams, loves to hang-out with friends alot, a full-time blogger, i can't stop watching youtubers, a frustrated author and writer, an artist, a philanthropist, a musician, a music critic, a singer and a dancer, a religious person, a KPOP lover, a true born SONE,  I own my bedroom, an inspired almost-licensed driver, a hopeless romantic dreamer, a person that wears a beanie in malls, a person who wears cool glasses at school, groovy, classy, old school, tv addict, internet addict, gadget maniac, but sleeps all day. Pretty much all the cool stuff.


Do you have a love life Elaine?


(laughs) uhmmmmm.... that is classified information :3 but, for the sake of transparency, yes, i have :3 But that is top secret :P (only a few people knows that. :P)


How old are you?

Hmmmm I am 17 years old, and believe it or not, my birthday is on April Fools day :3

I know different kinds of languages namely: (i swear to God i am being honest. lols.)

British English
American English
Australian English
Canadian English
Russian English
Irish English

Korean
Japanese
slight Arabic


and besides, i took up Foreign Service as my course, and originally when i graduate, i might work in an embassy or become an ambassadress or a diplomat, and in that course, they teach diplomatic activities and foreign languages, either Asian or European, pretty much related with Tourism, but it teaches a wider perspective of our diplomatic activities across the globe.



I am a Taengager, a hopeless public speaker, i don't usually say that i'm good at it but they all say i am, i am just being humble and kind okay?

I am not that evil but i am sneaky and sly :3

i love roadtrips, listening to music while in a roadtrip, food trips, vacations, summer, spring, winter and fall.

I will not show myself in a picture unless you want me to.


I love photography.

I watch K-Dramas that i usually love.

I love beaches. PRETTY MUCH EVERYTHING.

I told you. Being awesome and cool will make you prominent.

Stay awesome, and cool, says them.

I am a true born explorer and i love extreme adventures.

I'm not afraid of biking in mid-air.
I love ziplines.
I love bicycles so much

Girls' Generation fan here.







I am a true born optimist.








That's all about it for now, now y'all know stuff about me.

Do not stalk me in these accounts (LOLS.)

Facebook:
https://www.facebook.com/danshinahjumma

Twitter:
https://twitter.com/aussiesurfer09

Instagram:
http://instagram.com/elaineisawsm

Pinterest:
http://www.pinterest.com/IAmNotElaine/

Google+:
https://plus.google.com/u/0/104212552318455193922/posts

Skypeid:
elaineavrielesantos

Elaine's emails:
elaine_santos01@yahoo.com
itwasastrangefeeling@gmail.com

Flickr:
https://www.flickr.com/photos/97065748@N07/

I have Viber, LINE and KakaoTalk accounts too, and a goodreads account, if you want to look for it, you can.
Those are just some of my SNS accounts that you can look for but i don't have a Tumblr account, but i'll do my best to create one soon :3






That'll be it for now, i haven't introduced myself formally ever since 2012, and now, i have.



So, yeah.

This is me, by the way.


An old photo of me from last year :3 But i find that photo cool :3
But this is me now. This was last March though


I am.... Gorgeous? LOLS.


So, yeah! 'Til the next time dudes.

You've known me now, so, yeah.




PILGRIMS.

No comments:

Post a Comment