Friday, June 13, 2014

Hectic. Talk about College!

Hello everyone! I am back for more awesomess to bring y'all. Sorry if it took me so long to write a new entry. Since classes had started last Monday, i've been busy in college ever since Monday.
College is, basically not an easy peasy thing. Even though it's your first day, you get assignments immediately.
It's not like that in highschool where you can do everything easily. In College no, you're gonna be busy.
And besides, i am a sophomore student that's why i'm more busier than last year. What more if i'm in my Junior or Senior years?

Hmm so what to talk about? My first day? my days in school?
Well my first day isnt that exciting. Since i'm a sophomore and i know who my classmates are, i didnt get all that giddy and excited that i can leap into joyful jumps, no.
I remember my first day last Monday, i was texting my buddy on my way to school. When i entered the room my friends just said hi then that's it. It's not really that exciting anyway. We know each other and we see often.

Well, my school days nowadays are REALLY HECTIC AND BUSY. I have like, lots of assignments already and i just made this entry 'cause i wanted y'all to know stuff about me since school has started.

Basically i hang out alot (that was last semester) but this year no. I only hang out (not really hang-out, but rather just eat outside of the campus with my friends and go back to the room) on my breaktime.

My professors were so far, great. And earlier today, i met two cool professors.
1 from my English 3, (i think he's gay but he's cool) and 1 from my Logic (it's really Philosophy, i took up Philosophy as a subject to take 'cause i need it.)

I didn't even know that Logic was math! I thought i'm done with it! but alas im not yet. :/


My Literature professor's okay too. And to my surprise, i have sooo many english speaking subjects, which is really good for me 'cause it's an advantage.

My Filipino professor's the professor i hate the most, basically i know him ever since 'cause he's like those annoying people who work at the office shouting at the students.
I didn't even know he was a professor. i thought he was just an assistant. but i dont like his attitude.



I like my english 3 professor though. i even tried to converse with him a little bit just to tell him i need to go out of the room because of an urgent matter.

My Philosophy professor was like the coolest. He really does look like a professor, though he's not those creepy strict ones but you'll notice that he really does look intellectual. And guess what? he's delivery in speech is freakin cool! he uses deep words while discussing. He's more in english and i guess he has a slight french accent in it. I like his way of speaking though.



Well, tomorrow, i still have classes. Basically, i have classes every Monday-Saturday except Thursdays.

I'll be learning Japanese tomorrow! Hooray! Hopefully there'll be a professor that'll attend our classes doe. haha.




Anyway i'm currently making my first assignment in English 3- Oral Communication.

And my bloggers? I still watch them ;) A while ago i was watching Hannah Hart's videos ;)






Actually i'm gonna be making this as quick as possible but, that'll be the summary of my first week at school ;)

No worries, i'll be back soon to make a new entry that is presentable ;)







See ya soon!







PILGRIMS.

No comments:

Post a Comment