Saturday, November 21, 2015

土曜日

From a French title to a Japanese one. I'm getting used to using my knowledge in foreign languages bit by bit. Luckily, i studied French and Japanese, so maybe soon, i'll make posts in French and Japanese, of course for the benefit too of my foreign readers from around the world.


From the outskirts of Manila, i write using my mobile phone. Drinking coffee, reading a book. I realised something's missing. Not a company to be with, but an element that everyone needs that's very essential in our day to day living.

Happiness. That's what people need. I listen to happy songs and in that way, i feel relieved- joyful and somewhat relaxed. The world needs genuine happiness. Too many worries in life-skulking yourself in that little bubble you call as your fortress yet you don't look ahead of you."What's down there?" you ask. Go. Discover new things. Get out of your comfort zone. It ain't bad to explore new things. Sure, it might need adjustments, or even culture shock perhaps. But the world you live in hides so many wonders in it. It's not yet too late to see the beauty of our mother earth. I've travelled to many places since my early teens, i even cried in tears of gladness and awe because of what i've seen before me. 

I want to share my experiences wherein i've encountered so many people who share the same feelings like myself. I've been to different countries, but i have embraced their cultures. And i thought "it's never really too late to feel genuine gladness"
I encourage those who read this post to be happy. Even in the simplest ways possible, i want you to be happy. If you find walking down the streets admiring the view of what you're seeing. Go. Be that person who enjoys strolling around. If you love visiting museums and galleries. I encourage you to be that person who appreciates art and sees art as one source of happiness. You totally love music? Go to concerts if that gives you joy. Or even, hide under the sheets of your bed and drown yourself in songs you love- i've tried that and i felt so alive and relaxed and i want you to do the same.
You love travelling? Book a flight to wherever you want to go. Or just drive and drive and look at the beauty of the nature you see. Even if you don't have to spend just so you can be happy, i tell you, my friend. Do so. 
We can feel genuine joy even if we're alone. Of course, we need a friend or a company with us to maximize the enjoyment of ourselves but try to appreciate the world when you're alone. Believe me, there are so many ways on how to become so relieved and glad even if you don't have someone with you. Ride a bike. Take photos. Go paint stuff. My goodness. Even in the simplest of forms. I find those things very relaxing and enjoying to do. So i again, tell you this my friend, find ways just so you can experience genuine happiness. And trust me, you're not going to regret it. The world is a beautiful place even if there lurks in us the problems. Sometimes, just feel free, forget about everything. And just, smile for whatever the reason is behind your smile.
 I just want to see the world a carefree, happy place. And i hope you feel the same too.

繰り返しますが、これと良い一日をお読みいただき、ありがとうございました。

No comments:

Post a Comment