Saturday, June 14, 2014

Funny Transitions

So.. basically i am currently at school today because of my Computer classes.

I am very sneaky 'cause i made this entry while at the computer laboratory *heck it's cold here and good thing i wore a cardigan*

I will not attach any photos in this entry for now but i will re-edit this entry later when i get home 'cause im at school right now.


Yeah, i have Saturday classes like i told y'all from yesterday's entry.

This will only be a short entry for now 'cause like what i said, i'm at school. :3 


And i still have to be at school until 4PM.
I have classes from 10AM to 4PM non-stop. I'll learn Japanese later. :3

So, yeah.


And i don't know why but this feels funny to me. That's why i made that title from there.


(my hands felt numb suddenly) 







Seeya later.





PILGRIMS.

No comments:

Post a Comment