Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Taeyeon

It's been a long time ever since I've talked about my one and only celebrity Ate, Kim Taeyeon from Girls' Generation :)

She's the leader of the most popular girl group IN THE WORLD. GIRLS' GENERATION. Is the name :)

Well, basically this entry is my second one for this day and it kinda took a long time cause i feel sleepy right now and i got lazy. But i'm doing my best to make this second entry :)
And basically this is an entry about Taeyeon herself. and Girls' Generation is a part of this. But i'll go with 'All about Kim Taeyeon" for now :)


She was born on the 9th of March 1989. And she's currently, 25 (technically 26 in Korea). She's from Jeonju province, although she's not from a wealthy family at first, she has that dream of becoming a singer one day, she entered singing competitions. She studied at Jeonju Arts High school. Unfortunately, Taeyeon didn't attend College, 'cause SM Entertainment discovered her and trained her for like 3 years.
After the training years, she and the other members debuted as 'Girls' Generation.'
At first, Taeyeon doesn't like to be the group's leader. She even tried to back out as a leader because of the hardship she's having during those days. But she didn't give up. her members encouraged her to go on and look at them now. A world wide phenomenon. :)


Well basically, i was looking for Taeyeon's photos on Instagram. there's this IG account fanpage named '_taeyeonfanpage' and the photos are waaay extraordinary.
Speaking of which, Taeyeon's instagram is this: http://instagram.com/taeyeon_ss
PS: if you don't know Taeyeon's instagram, you're a dummy head.


Generally, i am here with this second entry to show y'all how adorbs my Taeyeon is :) thanks to the instagram photos i found ;)

Oh and before that. Here's the latest IG update by Taeyeon ;)
She's really cuuuute! :)



Okay so here's the main part of my second entry! :)












D'aaww TaeNy! :) 
 One of my favorites :'>











 Cuuuuuuute! :D




 Yow! Loooove your style Taengoo! :)


 She looks gorgeous <3

 I simply love her here 'cause this airport fashion of hers is one of the latest and her style there is just so fab! :)



Yes, that's a lot of Taeyeon's photos but i really love her, i am inlove with her, she's my queen. I adore her. I kept blabbering this whenever i see her photos: "Taeyeon! you're really stunning. You're always my #1 :)"


So, yeah. basically that's all i can give y'all for my second entry for the day :) hope y'all liked it 'cause the main part here really is Taeyeon's photos :)




So, yeah :D See y'all on my third entry! :)





PILGRIMS.

No comments:

Post a Comment